Monday, August 21, 2006


Isaac and Mo had their first hot air balloon ride yesterday (I had been before when I was a little girl in Alaska). The hot air balloon festival was about 1 1/2 hours from Richmond in Northern Virginia. We left our house at 5am (ugh!) to see the balloons launch. Here we are waiting our turn to ride!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

The McKays said...

Another great shot. I really dig the colors.

Buck and Jess! said...

And how is it that you were able to perfectly color coordinate your outfits with the hot air balloon!? Oh, wait, I forgot who I was writing to . . . nevermind :O) Hee-hee :o)

the isaacs said...

i love these bright pics! such a good idea. growing up, random hot air balloons would land near where I lived, but i never got to actually ride in one...such fun!