Such a pretty city--makes me miss it! We haven't been since I was preggo with Caelan. That's got to be the coolest ice cream ever! I'm impressed that you did a little road trip with a tummy feeling the way yours does--I'm not sure how we're going to do on our upcoming trek :)
owie still wears the shirt that matches isaac's (in the ice cream pic)...i think of isaac every time he wears it since we did the matchy-matchy thing in virginia :)
2 comments:
Such a pretty city--makes me miss it! We haven't been since I was preggo with Caelan. That's got to be the coolest ice cream ever! I'm impressed that you did a little road trip with a tummy feeling the way yours does--I'm not sure how we're going to do on our upcoming trek :)
owie still wears the shirt that matches isaac's (in the ice cream pic)...i think of isaac every time he wears it since we did the matchy-matchy thing in virginia :)
Post a Comment