Saturday, December 17, 2005

O Christmas Card, O Christmas Card

Here I go...avoiding writing the Christmas card. The only thing going through my mind right now is that song from "Rent." 525,600 minutes...how do you measure...measure a year? This isn't helping me a bit. Truly, how do you sum up a year?

If you have any suggestions, please write me back. If not, then the card this year will consist of this: Attention all Christmas card list recipients: Blogging is the end of Christmas cards as we know it. It's an actual way to update your friends throughout the year than trying to squeeze all that you've experienced on one piece of paper that may or may not be read due to the fact that we get 100's of these at ONE time! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooh...I love your thinking. I'm going to adopt this attitude too.

(And I love the camel coat you're wearing in the pictures from the farm! I sure could use one of those in France!)

Buck and Jess! said...

Yes, BUT we need an adorable Feliciano Family picture to put in a place of prestige on our refrigerator for the coming year--so you're not off the hook yet! :o)